Would you like to receive a discount on your new winter jacket and help out those in need? Exchange your old winter jacket for a $75 discount applicable on a new insulated jacket with our new One Jacket, Two Stories program.
With the purchase of One Jacket, Two Stories, receive a pre-paid shipping label by email, allowing you to ship to us your old insulated jacket (which is still in good condition), and receive a $75 discount on your new insulated jacket purchase. Your old jacket will be donated to the Old Mission Brewery, a not-for-profit organization which helps those in need.
Be quick, One Jacket, Two Stories ends at 11:59pm, November 28th, 2013.
How to proceed:
- Choose your new insulated jacket from Altitude-sports.com and add it to your shopping cart;
- Add One Jacket, Two Stories to your order;
- Obtain automatically a $75 discount on your new insulated jacket;
- Print out the Canada Post pre-paid return label you will receive by email once the order is completed and ship us your old jacket.
-You may return your old jacket in store or by mail between October 1st, 2013 and November 28th, 2013.
-The discount is applicable until November 28th, 2013.
-During this period, each customer may bring back a maximum of one jacket, and will receive a maximum of one discount for the jacket.
-The discount applies only to insulated jackets for men, women and children with a value of $250 or more before taxes and shipping fees.
- The discount cannot be combined with any other discount code or coupon. The discount can be combined with the membership discount.
-The discount is applicable online or in store. To apply for the online discount, add One jacket two stories to your shopping cart. The $75 discount will be automatically deducted from the price of your new insulated jacket.
-The discount is not applicable to Canada Goose products.
-For Altitude-sports.com to be able to exchange your old jacket for a discount, the jacket must be in wearable condition, clean and free of odors. Furthermore, it must be insulated and in good condition; zippers must work, no holes or tears.
-Altitude-sports.com reserves the right to refuse any jacket, without further explanation.
-Note that orders placed online will only be shipped once we have received and inspected of the old jacket at our headquarters.