All Articles: Gregory
The world may be ending tomorrow. First, that really sucks. Second, maybe you should prepare yourself? What I mean is perhaps the world will not blow up, but merely stop working, or worse Zombies will rise from the ground (I say 'worse,' but honestly I would kind of like to battle some undead- seems therapeutic and fun like lazer tag . I picture somewhat of a The Road scenario with people wandering dark cities, and possibility hunting things that should not be hunted- no, I'm not talking about kittens.Here are some products you might want in your household or on your person starting tomorrow.
Read about the Apocalypse must haves
C’est le moment de briser votre cochon ! Suite au succès de l’année dernière, nous renouvelons l’expérience et organisons notre grande vente d’équipements de location le dimanche 21 octobre à notre boutique située au 4140 St-Denis.
En lire plus
Break open your piggy bank because it's that time of the year again! This Sunday, October 21st our 4140 St-Denis store will be having their epic sale of rental equipment.
Read more here
Hi, my name is Christian Lüdde. I live in the city of Berlin, Germany. It is a very large city with an extensive public transit system, and decent bike routes. Berlin is blessed with awesome surrounding areas, such as many clear lakes, rivers, canals, and endless woods. The Baltic Sea and some small but exciting mountain ranges are also only about three hours away. When I have time off I like to get out of this city which I have to travel through every day. I spend an average of one and a half hours per day on public transit or on my bicycle to get around and I usually cannot come home between jobs, workout, other leisure, and meeting friends. Since I do not use a car, I have always been in need of my personal ‘trunk’, a well fitting, spacious backpack that will hold a variety of stuff and that I can also use to get out of town with – for a day.
Read more here
Father's Day is a good chance to reflect on real masculinity. None of this watching sports on TV or driving a fast car. Real masculinity is being rugged and self-reliant; being a leader, responsible for others' well-being. These are also attributes we associate with the outdoor world. We believe nothing ties in a father's qualities like fine outdoor gear. We've made a selection to help you find the best gift for the admirable man you call Dad.
Outdoor father's products: view our selection here
La fête des pères est un moment idéal pour réfléchir sur ce qu'est la vraie masculinité. Pour nous, ce n'est pas regarder des sports à la télé ou avoir une voiture rapide. C'est être indépendant et stoïque. C'est être un leader, avec un sentiment de responsabilité envers le bonheur des autres. Ce sont des valeurs que nous associons aussi au monde du plein air. Faits pour être ensemble, nous avons préparé une sélection de produits de plein pour l'homme remarquable que vous appellez Papa.
Produits de plein pour papa: Voyez notre sélection
Altitude-sports.com tries year after year to provide you, the customer, with high-end, well-priced clothing and equipment for the outdoors. This isn’t easily done. There are hundreds of companies, each providing sometimes thousands of products, and a million tastes. How do we whittle it down to the products you see on this website? There are a few ways we go about deciding what to sample from each company, but truly the best way is to jump in a plane and head to the Outdoor Retailer Show in Salt Lake City. It's like being a kid in a candy store.
Check out some sneak peaks at this year's colours!
Altitude-sports.com a le plaisir de commanditer Caroline et Catherine, membre des Panthères roses qui s'aventureront au Maroc pour le Trophée Rose des sables. En plus elles apporteront des denrées pour des enfants défavorisés. Mais avant de partir sur leur épopé, elles doivent se préparer. Voici leurs coups de coeur côté équipement personnel.
Les critiques d'équipements
Bon ben, suite à l'article de Dave sur sa liste de Noël, j'en profite pour vous dévoiler ce que mes tendres et doux collègues désirent pour Noël.
Ils sont prêts pour nos commandes!
En lire plus sur nos listes de souhaits
- February 18, 2013 15 New Brands – No.9 Smartwool Merino Clothing in Events, What’s New?
- February 15, 2013 Snapshot of Spring ’13 products: Icebreaker, Bogs & Lolë in What’s New?
- February 15, 2013 15 New Brands – No.8 Moncler in Events, What’s New?
- February 12, 2013 How to get an additional 20% discount on outdoor gear! in Events, What’s New?
- February 11, 2013 A Bright Idea: LuminAID light review in Product Reviews, What’s New?
- February 08, 2013 Canada Goose: Thermal Experience Index in Tips, What’s New?
- February 05, 2013 Arc’teryx Alpha SV jacket: a calculated review in Product Reviews
- February 05, 2013 Buy More, Save More: Get an additional 20% off when you buy 2 or more products* in Events, What’s New?
- February 01, 2013 What is a DWR? in Tips
- January 31, 2013 Fjallraven Kanken school pack: a retro review in Product Reviews, What’s New?
- January 29, 2013 Top Secret: Arc’teryx, Sorel, The North Face and more in Events, What’s New?
- January 21, 2013 Outdoor Retail Show 2013: the products of tomorrow in Events, What’s New?
- January 18, 2013 Patagonia R3 Hi-Loft jacket: breathability at its finest in Product Reviews
- January 14, 2013 Tough Gear for Tough People: Arc’teryx, Patagonia, and more in Product Reviews, Tips
- January 11, 2013 Canada Goose Burnett jacket and Lodge hoody in Product Reviews, What’s New?